CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.2
EULA - End User License Agreement
The License Agreement concerning the CodeTwo Software (hereinafter referred to as the Software)
1. The Software is a property of CodeTwo and is protected by the copyright and the international copyright together with other legal regulations protecting the intellectual property. The Software is not subject to sale but to licensing only.
2. This license is a legally binding agreement between the user (both a physical person and a legal person) and CodeTwo on using the Software. The term Software' covers a computer program, any related media, printed materials (if any) as well as electronic and paper documentation. By installing the Software, the user declares to be bound by the provisions hereof. If the user does not accept the terms of this agreement, he shall not be authorized to install and use the Software.
3. If the user uses the full version of the Software, he is obliged to buy a license for every computer on which the Software shall be installed or used (run). One license shall not be used on more than one computer at the same time.
4. The user shall have a right to save one copy of the Software on one data record unit (e.g. CD, hard drive) for archiving or data security purposes. In addition, the user shall have a right to install or save one copy of the Software on a network server if it is done in order to install the software by means of a local network on another computer.
5. The user shall have a right to use a demo version of the Software on a specific computer free of charge. The demo version of the Software may feature some functional limitations as compared to the full version of the Software.
6. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software.
7. The Software is licensed as the whole and you may not substitute, divide or change any components in order to use them on more than one computer or to violate any terms of this agreement.
8. You may not lend, rent or lease the Software or to transfer the Software license to any third parties.
9. The user shall not remove any copyright notes received together with the Software.
10. You may not copy any printed materials supplied together with the software.
11. The Manufacturer reserves all rights to publish, duplicate, process and modify the Software.
12. The Manufacturer of the Software shall not be held liable for any errors as might occur during the software operation together with supplied data. Further, the Manufacturer shall not be held liable for a lack of compatibility of the Software with other IT systems used by the user or for a lack of functionality meeting the expectations or objectives defined by the user.
13. The Manufacturer shall not be held liable for any damage as might occur as a result of using the software (without limitation and including damage caused as a result of lost prizes, interruptions in the system operation, lost data and information as well as other financial losses) also if the user advised the manufacturer of a possibility of such damage. Any liability of the manufacturer shall be restricted to the amount paid by the user for the Software.
14. The user shall be held liable for any damage occurring on the part of the manufacturer as a result of any violation of the copyrights.
15. The manufacturer reserves the right to claim pecuniary indemnity or/and to bring the case to the court in the event of any violation of the copyrights or using the software contrary to the license agreement.
16. Provisions of the Civil Code shall apply to any matters not governed by this agreement.
17. If any provisions of this agreement should be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of this agreement shall remain effective.
18. Microsoft, Windows, Outlook, ActiveSync are reserved trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. The other company and product names occurring in this Software may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.